WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. illusion, fantasy, phantasy, fancy, misconception
- usage: something many people believe that is false; "they have the illusion that I am very wealthy"
- 2. fantasy, phantasy, fiction
- usage: fiction with a large amount of imagination in it; "she made a lot of money writing romantic fantasies"
- 3. fantasy, phantasy, imagination, imaginativeness, vision
- usage: imagination unrestricted by reality; "a schoolgirl fantasy"
All rights reserved.
See also: phantasy (Dictionary)