- 1. perennial, plant, flora, plant life
- usage: (botany) a plant lasting for three seasons or more
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. perennial (vs. annual) (vs. biennial)
- usage: lasting three seasons or more; "the common buttercup is a popular perennial plant"
- 2. perennial, long (vs. short)
- usage: lasting an indefinitely long time; suggesting self-renewal; "perennial happiness"
- 3. perennial, recurrent, repeated, continual (vs. sporadic)
- usage: recurring again and again; "perennial efforts to stipulate the requirements"
All rights reserved.
See also: perennial (Dictionary)