WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. perceptible (vs. imperceptible), detectable, noticeable, discernible, faint, weak, palpable, perceivable, recognizable, sensible, audible#1, hearable, visible#1, seeable
- usage: capable of being perceived by the mind or senses; "a perceptible limp"; "easily perceptible sounds"; "perceptible changes in behavior"
- 2. perceptible, palpable (vs. impalpable), tangible
- usage: easily perceived by the senses or grasped by the mind; "a perceptible sense of expectation in the court"
- 3. detectable, perceptible, noticeable (vs. unnoticeable)
- usage: easily seen or detected; "a detectable note of sarcasm"; "he continued after a perceptible pause"
All rights reserved.
See also: perceptible (Dictionary)