Synonyms of perambulating
- 1. perambulate, inspect
- usage: make an official inspection on foot of (the bounds of a property); "Selectmen are required by law to perambulate the bounds every five years"
- 2. perambulate, walk about, walk around, walk
- usage: walk with no particular goal; "we were walking around in the garden"; "after breakfast, she walked about in the park"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. perambulating, mobile (vs. immobile)
- usage: strolling or walking around; "perambulating nursemaids with their charges"
All rights reserved.