Synonyms of pedigree
- 1. lineage, line, line of descent, descent, bloodline, blood line, blood, pedigree, ancestry, origin, parentage, stemma, stock, genealogy, family tree
- usage: the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors"
- 2. pedigree, breed, strain, stock
- usage: line of descent of a purebred animal
- 3. pedigree, bloodline, ancestry, lineage, derivation, filiation
- usage: ancestry of a purebred animal
- 1. pedigree(prenominal), pedigreed, pureblood, pureblooded, thoroughbred, purebred (vs. crossbred)
- usage: having a list of ancestors as proof of being a purebred animal
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pedigree (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.