- 1. peach, peach tree, Prunus persica, fruit tree
- usage: cultivated in temperate regions
- 2. smasher, stunner, knockout, beauty, ravisher, sweetheart, peach, lulu, looker, mantrap, dish, woman, adult female
- usage: a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- 3. peach, edible fruit, drupe, stone fruit
- usage: downy juicy fruit with sweet yellowish or whitish flesh
- 4. yellowish pink, apricot, peach, salmon pink, pink
- usage: a shade of pink tinged with yellow
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, talk, tattle, blab, peach, babble, sing, babble out, blab out, unwrap, disclose, let on, bring out, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give away, let out
- usage: divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
All rights reserved.
See also: peach (Dictionary)