WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. payroll, paysheet, register
- usage: a list of employees and their salaries; "the company had a long payroll"
- 2. payroll, paysheet, sum, sum of money, amount, amount of money
- usage: the total amount of money paid in wages; "the company had a large payroll"
- 3. payroll, payroll department, department, section
- usage: the department that determines the amounts of wage or salary due to each employee
All rights reserved.
See also: payroll (Dictionary)