Synonyms of patching
- 1. patching, repair, fix, fixing, fixture, mend, mending, reparation
- usage: the act of mending a hole in a garment by sewing a patch over it
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. patch, piece, join, conjoin
- usage: to join or unite the pieces of; "patch the skirt"
- 2. patch, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with a patch; also used metaphorically; "The field was patched with snow"
- 3. patch, patch up, repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish up, restore, touch on
- usage: mend by putting a patch on; "patch a hole"
- 4. piece, patch, repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish up, restore, touch on
- usage: repair by adding pieces; "She pieced the china cup"
All rights reserved.