Synonyms of pass through
- 1. pass-through, opening
- usage: an opening that resembles a window between two rooms (especially a shelved opening between a kitchen and dining room that is used to pass dishes)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. transit, pass through, move through, pass across, pass over, pass, go through, go across
- usage: make a passage or journey from one place to another; "The tourists moved through the town and bought up all the souvenirs;" "Some travelers pass through the desert"
- 2. pass through, pass, make pass
- usage: cause to move through; "Pass a chemical through a solution"
- 3. infiltrate, pass through, pass, go through, go across
- usage: pass through an enemy line; in a military conflict
All rights reserved.