WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. partnership, business, concern, business concern, business organization, business organisation
- usage: the members of a business venture created by contract
- 2. partnership, relationship, human relationship
- usage: a cooperative relationship between people or groups who agree to share responsibility for achieving some specific goal; "effective language learning is a partnership between school, teacher and student"; "the action teams worked in partnership with the government"
- 3. partnership, contract
- usage: a contract between two or more persons who agree to pool talent and money and share profits or losses
All rights reserved.
See also: partnership (Dictionary)