- 1. enthusiast, partisan, partizan, supporter, protagonist, champion, admirer, booster, friend
- usage: an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of some person or activity
- 2. partisan, partizan, pike
- usage: a pike with a long tapering double-edged blade with lateral projections; 16th and 17th centuries
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. partisan (vs. nonpartisan), partizan, party-spirited, tendentious, tendencious
- usage: devoted to a cause or party
All rights reserved.
See also: partizan (Dictionary)