Synonyms of parody
- 1. parody, lampoon, spoof, sendup, mockery, takeoff, burlesque, travesty, charade, pasquinade, put-on, caricature, imitation, impersonation
- usage: a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- 2. parody, mockery, takeoff, apery, mimicry
- usage: humorous or satirical mimicry
- 1. parody, act, play, represent
- usage: make a spoof of or make fun of
- 2. spoof, burlesque, parody, mock
- usage: make a parody of; "The students spoofed the teachers"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of parody (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.