- 1. par, score
- usage: (golf) the standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course; "a par-5 hole"; "par for this course is 72"
- 2. equality, equivalence, equation, par, status, position
- usage: a state of being essentially equal or equivalent; equally balanced; "on a par with the best"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. par, score, hit, tally, rack up
- usage: make a score (on a hole) equal to par
All rights reserved.
See also: par (Dictionary)