WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Pahlavi, Mohammed Reza Pahlavi, Shah Pahlavi, Pahlevi, Mohammed Reza Pahlevi
- usage: Shah of Iran who was deposed in 1979 by Islamic fundamentalists (1919-1980)
- 2. Pahlavi, Pehlevi, Iranian, Iranian language
- usage: the Iranian language of the Zoroastrian literature of the 3rd to 10th centuries
- 3. Pahlavi, script
- usage: the script (derived from the Aramaic alphabet) used to write the Pahlavi language
All rights reserved.
See also: pahlavi (Dictionary)