- 1. packaging, commercial enterprise, business enterprise, business
- usage: the business of packing; "his business is packaging for transport"
- 2. promotion, publicity, promotional material, packaging, message, content, subject matter, substance
- usage: a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution; "the packaging of new ideas"
- 3. packaging, material
- usage: material used to make packages
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. box, package, encase, incase, case
- usage: put into a box; "box the gift, please"
All rights reserved.
See also: packaging (Dictionary)