- 1. package, bundle, packet, parcel, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- 2. package, parcel, container
- usage: a wrapped container
- 3. software, software program, computer software, software system, software package, package, code, computer code
- usage: (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are stored in read/write memory; "the market for software is expected to expand"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. box, package, encase, incase, case
- usage: put into a box; "box the gift, please"
All rights reserved.
See also: package (Dictionary)