- 1. overlook, topographic point, place, spot
- usage: a high place affording a good view
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. overlook, miss, lose
- usage: look past, fail to notice
- 2. look out on, look out over, overlook, look across, lie
- usage: be oriented in a certain direction; "The house looks out on a tennis court"; "The apartment overlooks the Hudson"
- 3. neglect, pretermit, omit, drop, miss, leave out, overlook, overleap
- usage: leave undone or leave out; "How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
- 4. dominate, command, overlook, overtop, lie
- usage: look down on; "The villa dominates the town"
- 5. overlook, survey
- usage: watch over; "I am overlooking her work"
All rights reserved.
See also: overlook (Dictionary)