- 1. criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor, principal
- usage: someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- 1. outlaw, criminalize, criminalise, illegalize, illegalise, forbid, prohibit, interdict, proscribe, veto, disallow, nix
- usage: declare illegal; outlaw; "Marijuana is criminalized in the U.S."
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. illegitimate, illicit, outlaw(prenominal), outlawed, unlawful, illegal (vs. legal)
- usage: contrary to or forbidden by law; "an illegitimate seizure of power"; "illicit trade"; "an outlaw strike"; "unlawful measures"
- 2. lawless, outlaw(prenominal), unlawful (vs. lawful)
- usage: disobedient to or defiant of law; "lawless bands roaming the plains"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of outlaw (Dictionary)