- 1. excursion, jaunt, outing, junket, pleasure trip, expedition, sashay, journey, journeying
- usage: a journey taken for pleasure; "many summer excursions to the shore"; "it was merely a pleasure trip"; "after cautious sashays into the field"
- 2. field day, outing, picnic, vacation, holiday
- usage: a day devoted to an outdoor social gathering
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. come out of the closet, out, come out, unwrap, disclose, let on, bring out, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give away, let out
- usage: to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality; "This actor outed last year"
- 2. out, unwrap, disclose, let on, bring out, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give away, let out
- usage: reveal (something) about somebody's identity or lifestyle; "The gay actor was outed last week"; "Someone outed a CIA agent"
- 3. out, come out
- usage: be made known; be disclosed or revealed; "The truth will out"
All rights reserved.
See also: outing (Dictionary)