Synonyms of outgrowth
- 1. outgrowth, branch, offshoot, offset, consequence, effect, outcome, result, event, issue, upshot
- usage: a natural consequence of development
- 2. emergence, outgrowth, growth, beginning
- usage: the gradual beginning or coming forth; "figurines presage the emergence of sculpture in Greece"
- 3. process, outgrowth, appendage, body part
- usage: a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant; "a bony process"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of outgrowth (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.