WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. escape, leak, leakage, outflow, discharge, outpouring, run
- usage: the discharge of a fluid from some container; "they tried to stop the escape of gas from the damaged pipe"; "he had to clean up the leak"
- 2. outflow, effluence, efflux, flow
- usage: the process of flowing out
- 3. spring, fountain, outflow, outpouring, natural spring, geological formation, formation
- usage: a natural flow of ground water
All rights reserved.
See also: outflow (Dictionary)