Synonyms of outfitted
- 1. equip, fit, fit out, outfit, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose; "The expedition was equipped with proper clothing, food, and other necessities"
- 1. fitted out, outfitted, furnished (vs. unfurnished), equipped
- usage: furnished with essential equipment for a particular occupation or undertaking occupation; "a well outfitted expedition to the South Pole"
- 2. outfitted, equipped (vs. unequipped), equipt
- usage: equipped with appropriate wearing apparel and accessories; "children properly outfitted for school"; "equipt in the...national dress of the Scottish people"- Sir Walter Scott
All rights reserved.