- 1. outfit, unit, social unit
- usage: any cohesive unit such as a military company
- 2. outfit, getup, rig, turnout, attire, garb, dress
- usage: a set of clothing (with accessories); "his getup was exceedingly elegant"
- 3. kit, outfit, gear, paraphernalia, appurtenance
- usage: gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. equip, fit, fit out, outfit, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose; "The expedition was equipped with proper clothing, food, and other necessities"
All rights reserved.
See also: outfit (Dictionary)