Synonyms of organized
- 1. form, organize, organise, make, create
- usage: create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"
- 2. organize, organise, manage, deal, care, handle
- usage: cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
- 3. mastermind, engineer, direct, organize, organise, orchestrate, plan
- usage: plan and direct (a complex undertaking); "he masterminded the robbery"
- 4. organize, organise, coordinate, arrange, set up
- usage: bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
- 5. organize, organise, prepare, devise, get up, machinate, initiate, pioneer
- usage: arrange by systematic planning and united effort; "machinate a plot"; "organize a strike"; "devise a plan to take over the director's office"
- 6. unionize, unionise, organize, organise, join, fall in, get together
- usage: form or join a union; "The auto workers decided to unionize"
- 1. organized (vs. unorganized), arranged, configured, corporate, incorporated, re-formed, reorganized, reorganised, structured
- usage: formed into a structured or coherent whole
- 2. organized (vs. disorganized), methodical, well-conducted, systematic
- usage: methodical and efficient in arrangement or function; "how well organized she is"; "his life was almost too organized"
- 3. organized, organised, unionized, unionised, union (vs. nonunion)
- usage: being a member of or formed into a labor union; "organized labor"; "unionized workers"; "a unionized shop"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of organized (Dictionary)