Synonyms of ordinal
- 1. ordinal number, ordinal, no., number
- usage: the number designating place in an ordered sequence
- 1. ordinal
- usage: of or relating to a taxonomic order; "family and ordinal names of animals and plants"
- 2. ordinal (vs. cardinal), zero, zeroth, first, 1st, second, 2nd, 2d, third, 3rd, tertiary, fourth, 4th, quaternary, fifth, 5th, sixth, 6th, seventh, 7th, eighth, 8th, ninth, 9th, tenth, 10th, eleventh, 11th, twelfth, 12th, thirteenth, 13th, fourteenth, 14th, fifteenth, 15th, sixteenth, 16th, seventeenth, 17th, eighteenth, 18th, nineteenth, 19th, umpteenth, umteenth, umptieth, twentieth, 20th, twenty-first, 21st, twenty-second, 22nd, twenty-third, 23rd, twenty-fourth, 24th, twenty-fifth, 25th, twenty-sixth, 26th, twenty-seventh, 27th, twenty-eighth, 28th, twenty-ninth, 29th, thirtieth, 30th, thirty-first, 31st, thirty-second, 32nd, thirty-third, 33rd, thirty-fourth, 34th, thirty-fifth, 35th, thirty-sixth, 36th, thirty-seventh, 37th, thirty-eighth, 38th, thirty-ninth, 39th, fortieth, 40th, forty-first, 41st, forty-second, 42nd, forty-third, 43rd, forty-fourth, 44th, forty-fifth, 45th, forty-sixth, 46th, forty-seventh, 47th, forty-eighth, 48th, forty-ninth, 49th, fiftieth, 50th, fifty-fifth, 55th, sixtieth, 60th, sixty-fourth, 64th, sixty-fifth, 65th, seventieth, 70th, seventy-fifth, 75th, eightieth, 80th, eighty-fifth, 85th, ninetieth, 90th, ninety-fifth, 95th, hundredth, centesimal, 100th, hundred-and-first, 101st, hundred-and-fifth, 105th, hundred-and-tenth, 110th, hundred-and-fifteenth, 115th, hundred-and-twentieth, 120th, hundred-and-twenty-fifth, 125th, hundred-and-thirtieth, 130th, hundred-and-thirty-fifth, 135th, hundred-and-fortieth, 140th, hundred-and-forty-fifth, 145th, hundred-and-fiftieth, 150th, hundred-and-fifty-fifth, 155th, hundred-and-sixtieth, 160th, hundred-and-sixty-fifth, 165th, hundred-and-seventieth, 170th, hundred-and-seventy-fifth, 175th, hundred-and-eightieth, 180th, hundred-and-ninetieth, 190th, two-hundredth, 200th, three-hundredth, 300th, four-hundredth, 400th, five-hundredth, 500th, thousandth, 1000th, millionth, billionth, trillionth, quadrillionth, quintillionth, nth, n-th
- usage: being or denoting a numerical order in a series; "ordinal numbers"; "held an ordinal rank of seventh"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ordinal (Dictionary)