- 1. ordinal number, ordinal, no., number
- usage: the number designating place in an ordered sequence
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ordinal
- usage: of or relating to a taxonomic order; "family and ordinal names of animals and plants"
- 2. ordinal (vs. cardinal), zero, zeroth, first, 1st, second, 2nd, 2d, third, 3rd, tertiary, fourth, 4th, quaternary, fifth, 5th, sixth, 6th, seventh, 7th, eighth, 8th, ninth, 9th, tenth, 10th, eleventh, 11th, twelfth, 12th, thirteenth, 13th, fourteenth, 14th, fifteenth, 15th, sixteenth, 16th, seventeenth, 17th, eighteenth, 18th, nineteenth, 19th, umpteenth, umteenth, umptieth, twentieth, 20th, twenty-first, 21st, twenty-second, 22nd, twenty-third, 23rd, twenty-fourth, 24th, twenty-fifth, 25th, twenty-sixth, 26th, twenty-seventh, 27th, twenty-eighth, 28th, twenty-ninth, 29th, thirtieth, 30th, thirty-first, 31st, thirty-second, 32nd, thirty-third, 33rd, thirty-fourth, 34th, thirty-fifth, 35th, thirty-sixth, 36th, thirty-seventh, 37th, thirty-eighth, 38th, thirty-ninth, 39th, fortieth, 40th, forty-first, 41st, forty-second, 42nd, forty-third, 43rd, forty-fourth, 44th, forty-fifth, 45th, forty-sixth, 46th, forty-seventh, 47th, forty-eighth, 48th, forty-ninth, 49th, fiftieth, 50th, fifty-fifth, 55th, sixtieth, 60th, sixty-fourth, 64th, sixty-fifth, 65th, seventieth, 70th, seventy-fifth, 75th, eightieth, 80th, eighty-fifth, 85th, ninetieth, 90th, ninety-fifth, 95th, hundredth, centesimal, 100th, hundred-and-first, 101st, hundred-and-fifth, 105th, hundred-and-tenth, 110th, hundred-and-fifteenth, 115th, hundred-and-twentieth, 120th, hundred-and-twenty-fifth, 125th, hundred-and-thirtieth, 130th, hundred-and-thirty-fifth, 135th, hundred-and-fortieth, 140th, hundred-and-forty-fifth, 145th, hundred-and-fiftieth, 150th, hundred-and-fifty-fifth, 155th, hundred-and-sixtieth, 160th, hundred-and-sixty-fifth, 165th, hundred-and-seventieth, 170th, hundred-and-seventy-fifth, 175th, hundred-and-eightieth, 180th, hundred-and-ninetieth, 190th, two-hundredth, 200th, three-hundredth, 300th, four-hundredth, 400th, five-hundredth, 500th, thousandth, 1000th, millionth, billionth, trillionth, quadrillionth, quintillionth, nth, n-th
- usage: being or denoting a numerical order in a series; "ordinal numbers"; "held an ordinal rank of seventh"
All rights reserved.
See also: ordinal (Dictionary)