Synonyms of orange
- 1. orange, citrus, citrus fruit, citrous fruit
- usage: round yellow to orange fruit of any of several citrus trees
- 2. orange, orangeness, chromatic color, chromatic colour, spectral color, spectral colour
- usage: orange color or pigment; any of a range of colors between red and yellow
- 3. orange, orange tree, citrus, citrus tree
- usage: any citrus tree bearing oranges
- 4. orange, pigment
- usage: any pigment producing the orange color
- 5. Orange, Orange River
- usage: a river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean
- 1. orange, orangish, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: of the color between red and yellow; similar to the color of a ripe orange
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of orange (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.