WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. operable (vs. inoperable)
- usage: capable of being treated by surgical operation; "an operable cancer"
- 2. functional, usable, useable, operable, operational, serviceable (vs. unserviceable)
- usage: fit or ready for use or service; "the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"; "the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"; "an operational aircraft"; "the dishwasher is now in working order"
- 3. operable, practicable, practical (vs. impractical)
- usage: usable for a specific purpose; "an operable plan"; "a practicable solution"
All rights reserved.
See also: operable (Dictionary)