Synonyms of ooze
- 1. sludge, slime, goo, goop, gook, guck, gunk, muck, ooze, matter
- usage: any thick, viscous matter
- 2. seepage, ooze, oozing, flow, flowing
- usage: the process of seeping
- 1. seep, ooze, run, flow, feed, course
- usage: pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings
- 2. exude, exudate, transude, ooze out, ooze, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: release (a liquid) in drops or small quantities; "exude sweat through the pores"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ooze (Dictionary)