Synonyms of occur
- 1. happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place
- usage: come to pass; "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important"
- 2. occur, come, become
- usage: come to one's mind; suggest itself; "It occurred to me that we should hire another secretary"; "A great idea then came to her"
- 3. occur, appear, come along
- usage: to be found to exist; "sexism occurs in many workplaces"; "precious stones occur in a large area in Brazil"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of occur (Dictionary)