Synonyms of obtain
- 1. obtain, get, acquire
- usage: come into possession of; "How did you obtain the visa?"
- 2. receive, get, find, obtain, incur, change
- usage: receive a specified treatment (abstract); "These aspects of civilization do not find expression or receive an interpretation"; "His movie received a good review"; "I got nothing but trouble for my good intentions"
- 3. prevail, hold, obtain, exist, be
- usage: be valid, applicable, or true; "This theory still holds"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of obtain (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.