Synonyms of obligated
- 1. compel, oblige, obligate, induce, stimulate, cause, have, get, make
- usage: force somebody to do something; "We compel all students to fill out this form"
- 2. obligate, entrust, intrust, trust, confide, commit
- usage: commit in order to fulfill an obligation; "obligate money"
- 3. oblige, bind, hold, obligate, relate
- usage: bind by an obligation; cause to be indebted; "He's held by a contract"; "I'll hold you by your promise"
- 1. obligated(predicate) (vs. unobligated), beholden(predicate), duty-bound(predicate), obliged(predicate), indebted(predicate), indebted(predicate), supposed(predicate), tributary, responsible
- usage: caused by law or conscience to follow a certain course; "felt obligated to repay the kindness"; "was obligated to pay off the student loan"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.