- 1. nourish, nurture, sustain, provide, supply, ply, cater
- usage: provide with nourishment; "We sustained ourselves on bread and water"; "This kind of food is not nourishing for young children"
- 2. nutrify, aliment, nourish, feed, give
- usage: give nourishment to
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. alimentary, alimental, nourishing, nutrient, nutritious, nutritive, wholesome (vs. unwholesome)
- usage: of or providing nourishment; "good nourishing stew"
All rights reserved.
See also: nourishing (Dictionary)