Synonyms of notched
- 1. notch, incise
- usage: cut or make a notch into; "notch the rope"
- 2. notch, record, enter, put down
- usage: notch a surface to record something
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. serrate, serrated, saw-toothed, toothed, notched, rough (vs. smooth)
- usage: notched like a saw with teeth pointing toward the apex
- 2. erose, jagged, jaggy, notched, toothed, rough (vs. smooth)
- usage: having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
All rights reserved.