WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. default, nonpayment, nonremittal, failure
- usage: act of failing to meet a financial obligation
- 2. nonpayment, default, nonremittal, financial loss
- usage: loss resulting from failure of a debt to be paid
- 3. evasion, nonpayment, commerce, commercialism, mercantilism
- usage: the deliberate act of failing to pay money; "his evasion of all his creditors"; "he was indicted for nonpayment"
All rights reserved.
See also: nonpayment (Dictionary)