WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. niche, place, station
- usage: a position particularly well suited to the person who occupies it; "he found his niche in the academic world"
- 2. recess, recession, niche, corner, concave shape, concavity, incurvation, incurvature
- usage: a small concavity
- 3. recess, niche, enclosure
- usage: an enclosure that is set back or indented
- 4. niche, ecological niche, condition, status
- usage: (ecology) the status of an organism within its environment and community (affecting its survival as a species)
All rights reserved.
See also: niche (Dictionary)