WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. newsroom, staff
- usage: the staff of a newspaper or the news department of a periodical; "every newspaper editor is criticized by the newsroom"
- 2. newsroom, office, business office
- usage: an office in which news is processed by a newspaper or news agency or television or radio station
- 3. newsroom, reading room
- usage: a reading room (in a library or club) where newspapers and other periodicals can be read
All rights reserved.
See also: newsroom (Dictionary)