- 1. neurotic, psychoneurotic, mental case, sick person, diseased person, sufferer
- usage: a person suffering from neurosis
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. neurotic
- usage: characteristic of or affected by neurosis; "neurotic disorder"; "neurotic symptoms"
- 2. neurotic (vs. unneurotic), psychoneurotic, abulic, aboulic, compulsive, delusional, disturbed, maladjusted, hypochondriac, hypochondriacal, hysteric, hysterical, megalomaniacal, megalomanic, monomaniacal, nymphomaniacal, nymphomaniac, obsessional, obsessive, obsessive-compulsive, pathological, phobic, psychosomatic, schizoid
- usage: affected with emotional disorder
All rights reserved.
See also: neurotic (Dictionary)