Synonyms of nauseated
- 1. sicken, nauseate, turn one's stomach, disgust, gross out, revolt, repel
- usage: upset and make nauseated; "The smell of the food turned the pregnant woman's stomach"; "The mold on the food sickened the diners"
- 2. disgust, revolt, nauseate, sicken, churn up, repel, repulse
- usage: cause aversion in; offend the moral sense of; "The pornographic pictures sickened us"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. nauseated, nauseous, queasy, sick, sickish, ill (vs. well), sick
- usage: feeling nausea; feeling about to vomit
All rights reserved.