Synonyms of muted
- 1. muffle, mute, dull, damp, dampen, tone down, soften
- usage: deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- 1. hushed, muted, subdued, quiet, soft (vs. loud)
- usage: in a softened tone; "hushed voices"; "muted trumpets"; "a subdued whisper"; "a quiet reprimand"
- 2. dull, muffled, muted, softened, soft (vs. loud)
- usage: being or made softer or less loud or clear; "the dull boom of distant breaking waves"; "muffled drums"; "the muffled noises of the street"; "muted trumpets"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of muted (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.