Synonyms of must
- 1. must, necessity, essential, requirement, requisite, necessary
- usage: a necessary or essential thing; "seat belts are an absolute must"
- 2. must, grape juice
- usage: grape juice before or during fermentation
- 3. mustiness, must, moldiness, staleness
- usage: the quality of smelling or tasting old or stale or mouldy
- 1. must(prenominal), essential (vs. inessential)
- usage: highly recommended; "a book that is must reading"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of must (Dictionary)