Synonyms of murder
- 1. murder, slaying, execution, homicide
- usage: unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
- 1. murder, slay, hit, dispatch, bump off, off, polish off, remove, kill
- usage: kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
- 2. mangle, mutilate, murder, falsify, distort, garble, warp
- usage: alter so as to make unrecognizable; "The tourists murdered the French language"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of murder (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.