WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mullet, grey mullet, gray mullet, fish
- usage: highly valued lean flesh of marine or freshwater mullet
- 2. mullet, grey mullet, gray mullet, percoid fish, percoid, percoidean
- usage: freshwater or coastal food fishes a spindle-shaped body; found worldwide
- 3. mullet, percoid fish, percoid, percoidean, bottom-feeder, bottom-dweller
- usage: bottom dwelling marine warm water fishes with two barbels on the chin
All rights reserved.
See also: mullet (Dictionary)