- 1. mousse, dessert, sweet, afters
- usage: a rich, frothy, creamy dessert made with whipped egg whites and heavy cream
- 2. mousse, dish
- usage: a light creamy dish made from fish or meat and set with gelatin
- 3. mousse, hair mousse, hair gel, toiletry, toilet articles
- usage: toiletry consisting of an aerosol foam used in hair styling
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mousse, gel, groom, neaten
- usage: apply a styling gel to; "she mousses her hair"
All rights reserved.
See also: mousse (Dictionary)