- 1. mosaic, art, fine art
- usage: art consisting of a design made of small pieces of colored stone or glass
- 2. mosaic, plant disease
- usage: viral disease in solanaceous plants (tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco) resulting in mottling and often shriveling of the leaves
- 3. Mosaic
- usage: a freeware browser
- 4. mosaic, form, shape, pattern
- usage: a pattern resembling a mosaic
- 5. mosaic, transducer
- usage: transducer formed by the light-sensitive surface on a television camera tube
- 6. mosaic, arial mosaic, photomosaic, photograph, photo, exposure, picture, pic
- usage: arrangement of aerial photographs forming a composite picture
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Mosaic
- usage: of or relating to Moses or the laws and writings attributed to him; "Mosaic Law"
All rights reserved.
See also: mosaic (Dictionary)