Synonyms of morphologic
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. morphologic, morphological, structural
- usage: relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals; "morphological differences"
- 2. morphologic, morphological
- usage: relating to or concerned with the formation of admissible words in a language
- 3. geomorphologic, geomorphological, morphologic, morphological, structural
- usage: pertaining to geological structure; "geomorphological features of the Black Hills"; "morphological features of granite"; "structural effects of folding and faulting of the earth's surface"
All rights reserved.