- 1. moonlight, moonshine, Moon, light, visible light, visible radiation
- usage: the light of the Moon; "moonlight is the smuggler's enemy"; "the Moon was bright enough to read by"
- 2. moonshine, bootleg, corn liquor, corn whiskey, corn whisky, corn
- usage: whiskey illegally distilled from a corn mash
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. moonshine, distill, extract, distil
- usage: distill (alcohol) illegally; produce moonshine
All rights reserved.
See also: moonshine (Dictionary)