Synonyms of monstrous
- 1. monstrous, large (vs. small), big (vs. little)
- usage: abnormally large
- 2. atrocious, flagitious, grievous, monstrous, evil (vs. good)
- usage: shockingly brutal or cruel; "murder is an atrocious crime"; "a grievous offense against morality"; "a grievous crime"; "no excess was too monstrous for them to commit"
- 3. grotesque, monstrous, ugly (vs. beautiful)
- usage: distorted and unnatural in shape or size; abnormal and hideous; "tales of grotesque serpents eight fathoms long that churned the seas"; "twisted into monstrous shapes"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of monstrous (Dictionary)