Synonyms of monitoring
- 1. monitoring, observation, observance, watching
- usage: the act of observing something (and sometimes keeping a record of it); "the monitoring of enemy communications plays an important role in war times"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. monitor, supervise, observe
- usage: keep tabs on; keep an eye on; keep under surveillance; "we are monitoring the air quality"; "the police monitor the suspect's moves"
- 2. monitor, observe
- usage: check, track, or observe by means of a receiver
All rights reserved.