Synonyms of mole
- 1. gram molecule, mole, mol, metric weight unit, weight unit
- usage: the molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams; the basic unit of amount of substance adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- 2. counterspy, mole, spy, undercover agent
- usage: a spy who works against enemy espionage
- 3. mole, sauce
- usage: spicy sauce often containing chocolate
- 4. mole, blemish, defect, mar
- usage: a small congenital pigmented spot on the skin
- 5. breakwater, groin, groyne, mole, bulwark, seawall, jetty, barrier
- usage: a protective structure of stone or concrete; extends from shore into the water to prevent a beach from washing away
- 6. mole, insectivore
- usage: small velvety-furred burrowing mammal having small eyes and fossorial forefeet
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mole (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.