Synonyms of modernized
- 1. overhaul, modernize, modernise, regenerate, renew
- usage: make repairs, renovations, revisions or adjustments to; "You should overhaul your car engine"; "overhaul the health care system"
- 2. modernize, modernise, develop, change
- usage: become technologically advanced; "Many countries in Asia are now developing at a very fast pace"; "Viet Nam is modernizing rapidly"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. modernized, modernised, progressive (vs. regressive)
- usage: brought up to date; "modernized methods"
All rights reserved.